Queen Size Backsense Sussex Mattress and Foundation:
- Exclusive Verticoil® with HourGlass Back Support®
- Polyurethane insulation foam
- Pillow-top cover quilted to 2 inches
of super soft quilt foam & convoluted quilt foam
- Foam Edge Encasement
- High Profile Foundation
- 10 year warranty
Available in all sizes.
Picture may vary from actual product please contact us for actual picture of product.
Additional Support Where You Need It Most...
Therapedic's exclusive HourGlass feature increases support firmness by 18% at the shoulders and hips and 13% at the lumbar area. This flexible technology can be combined with virtually any coil unit to offer improved performance and added value at any price point.
- Exclusive, enhanced support grid increases firmness in critical areas.
- Open spring design provides progressive resistance as weight is applied, improving support where body weight is centered.
- Zoned coil configuration allows for the density of coils to vary across the sleep surface in order to offer tailored support to every part of your body.
Maintain Proper Spinal Alignment
Research has shown that anatomically correct support for your spine helps keep your back healthy and can have therapeutic benefits. To maintain proper spinal alignment, Therapedic's HourGlass Back Support® System provides zones of support for the different regions of your spine. This allows you to rest in a completely neutral position for optimum
rest and recovery.
Unique Coil Design
These zones of support are further enhanced by Therapedic's patented reactive coil design. As weight bears down on individual coils, they respond with increasing support.
The result? By conforming to the shape of the body
and providing balanced support from head-to-toe,
the BackSense® mattress gives you the uninterrupted
sleep you need.